FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     CalendarCalendar   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Upload Images and MoviesImage Upload  Log inLog in 

canoe rack for sale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
angela laws

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:08 am    Post subject: canoe rack for sale Reply with quote

A gentleman I met at the KCKA fall rendezvous has a beautiful storage rack for a canoe for sale. Here is his description:

The rack and shelf set were made of clear Fir, Southern Yellow Pine, and Oak about 25 years ago. There was no plywood or particle board used in its construction. It is made strong and the independently installed side shelves are made very strong. The shelf surfaces are faced with Formica and the canoe supports are padded with carpet. This storage system was designed to be used with an 8 or taller ceiling height and have lots of space for bicycles below the canoe. The shelf modules and main rack uprights are attached to the wall studs with 3/8 lag screws. I think it will hold most standard width hulls up to about 19 and maybe the narrow 20 footers. The rack comfortably fits at 17' Mad River canoe. The combined storage space is huge, the high center shelf is about 2 wide and over 9 long and this along with the side shelves easily holds all of the equipment required for an extended canoe trip. I am currently storing this rack in the Wichita area and will sell it where it sets for $125.00. This price is well below the cost of the materials required to build it and I may be able to work with somebody on getting it delivered within a reasonable distance.

For further information contact Lindsey at 316-641-5138. He has several pictures (and so do I) that we can email you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kansas Whitewater Forum Index -> Gear Swap All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: